HVAC/R Service Technician ~ Up to $5,000 Hiring Bonus!
Location: South Lyon, MI
Pay Rate: $18.00 - $25.00 DOE + Commission + Benefits + Hiring Bonus
Pay Type: Hourly
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company Phone, Company Uniform, Company Vehicle, Tool buy program, Hiring Bonus
Employment Type: Full Time
> Pioneering the industry we serve through innovation and creativity
> Absolute honesty and integrity
> Passionate, heartfelt caring and support for our customers
> Teamwork is the source of our strength
> Change is essential; we will always embrace it.
> We encourage our associates to be prudent risk takers, to grow, to contribute and accomplish
Reasons to Work at Value Heating and Air Conditioning:
1. Our top technicians are rewarded with the best pay in the industry
2. Year Round Employment
3. Advancement Opportunities & Career Growth Plan
4. Tuition Reimbursement
5. Factory Training
6. In House Training
7. On Job Training
8. NATE Certification Training
9. Quality Fleet
10. Tools Program
11. Employee Recognition Program
12. Dedicated Service Support Team
13. Job Diversity
14. Well Stocked Vehicle Inventory
15. Dedicated dispatch staff
16. Paid vacation and holidays
Job Title: Experienced HVAC/R Service Technician
Reports to: Service Manager
Work start and end time: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Mon - Fri, May require overtime, weekends, and on call rotation.
Pay Scale: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour + spiffs, DOE + Benefits + Up to $5,000 Hiring Bonus
Position Summary: To provide maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience. To provide service and maintenance on residential and light commercial heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems according to company standards. Providing the customers with high quality experience.
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Valid driver's license
• Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
• Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
• Experience making repair and replace decisions.
• Ability to acquire low voltage license within 2 years of employment.
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Acquire NATE certifications within one year of employment.
• Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
• Operate scissors and genie lifts in safe manner.
• Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
• Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
Apply Now Return to Jobs Page