HVAC/R Service Technician
Location: South Lyon, MI
Pay Rate: $18.00 - $25.00 DOE + Commission + Benefits
Pay Type: Hourly
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company Phone, Company Uniform, Company Vehicle, Tool buy program
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Title: Experienced HVAC/R Service Technician
Reports to: Service Manager
Work start and end time: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Mon - Fri, May require overtime, weekends, and on call rotation.
Pay Scale: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour + spiffs, DOE + Benefits
Position Summary: To provide maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience. To provide service and maintenance on residential and light commercial heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems according to company standards. Providing the customers with high quality experience.
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Valid driver's license
• Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
• Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
• Experience making repair and replace decisions.
• Ability to acquire low voltage license within 2 years of employment.
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Acquire NATE certifications within one year of employment.
• Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
• Operate scissors and genie lifts in safe manner.
• Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
• Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
Apply Now Return to Jobs Page